Another card idea for you

Monday 21 February 2011


Why not stick cardboard faces on things then photograph it and stick it on a card for your loved one? This really is an easy yet great little idea that can be applied to any object, for any occasion. Why not try pairs of shoes, socks, children's tummies, tins of baked beans, fruit... in fact anything! I would not recommend writing a 'comic style' fart noise onto cardboard and then trying to stick it on to a live chicken's bottom as it's nearly impossible and the chicken gets very cross.

In case you're wondering, the idea for this card came to me as a result of my need to hang a 'family' of pants on our washing line every now and again. That is, a pair of pants representing every member of our little family in a row on the line. It makes me chuckle when I walk up the path!

1 comments:

Wild Ink All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger