A Cut Paper Paradise Part 1

Friday 6 January 2012





I blame my current paper obsession on Sarah Morpeth and her wondrous works of papery art. Mr Wild Ink bought me one of her 'hedgerow' Pamphlet books for christmas and I can't stop gazing at it. I'm quite fussy and hard to please when it comes to such things yet all the subtle little cuts and shapes are a joy to behold.

I've found her website really inspiring with cut and folded books which literally look like they are exploding with foliage and wildlife. I realise, being an arty bod, that Sarah's work is thoughtful and conceptual on many levels and she clearly takes inspiration from lots of sources. I particularly like her works influenced by the natural world and, concepts aside, they are visually very impressive.

1 comments:

Wild Ink All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger