Decorated Dispatch

Saturday 4 February 2012

It is quite quiet on the Wild Ink webshop which I don't really mind at the mo. Things are so busy with our house renovation that I don't think I'd cope if things went manic on notonthehighstreet too. I am doing 'steady' business, though, and still get so excited that people want to buy the things I make!


I've always loved receiving something exciting through the post and believe that an envelope should always look enticing so consequently put loads of effort into the package I send off to my lovely customers.

I went to an exhibition years ago which was all decorated envelopes. They had been illustrated by an artist and sent to her daughter whilst she was studying at university and each one really was a work of art and a joy to behold. How exciting to receive something so beautiful! I can't dedicate that much time to each of my envelopes but I hope that they make the recipient smile and hint towards the delightfully handmade contents!


1 comments:

  1. ..... they absolutely always do and are treasured in our household x

    ReplyDelete

Wild Ink All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger