Blog Love

Monday 28 February 2011



Saw the gorgeous Annie R today looking as lovely as ever in her beautiful, bright raincoat. She kindly told me how much she has enjoyed reading my blog which made my day! We agreed that reading people's blogs is a bit like nosing in a diary...taking a peak into someone's life and isn't it facinating?

Lucy at Attic 24 has written a lovely post about this on her blog and I urge you to go and have a nose. She writes beautifully and her pictures are so colourful they are sure to brighten even the dullest day. She says that her enjoyment of reading the blogs of others lies in the everyday details, sometimes small or mundane but none the less fasinating. (The above picture is one of hers.)

I realised after reading this that that is why I have enjoyed reading the blogs of people who have similar interests as myself. This is mainly generally creative bods with a happily chaotic family life. I take inspiration from ideas they have or things they've made, I love to hear about what is growing in their garden or a mini crisis which has occurred, a bargain in oxfam, a doodle whilst on the phone. In truth these strangers out there in 'Blogland' have become my virtual friends...but they don't even know me! This does sound pathetic, I know, and I do have lots of real friends...really I do! If you've just got into reading blogs try clicking on the blog links of one you like and it will lead you to others you'll probably find interesting. These will also have links..and so on..but be careful as it is extremely addictive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Ink All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger