Sweet-fest!

Saturday 26 February 2011


I regularly look after my neighbour's cat which is always a pleasure. Not only is Barnaby a lovely soppy cat but also my neighbours live in the most beautiful house which, for the 5 minutes I am there morning and evening, I like to imagine is my own! The house was designed by Lutyens and the stunning garden was designed by Gertrude Jekyll. Google image these names and you'll see what I mean...truly stunning! Anyway last week my neighbours went to New York and as thanks for all the cat sitting they presented me with these sweets from Dylan's candy bar. For a connoisseur of the pick and mix (who continues to morn the loss of Woolworths) this was a delight to behold! Turns out that Dylan's is a department store which just sells sweets...nothing else. If I was a rich, socialite (Dylan is Ralph Lauren's daughter) I like to think that I would set up a similar type of business perhaps incorporated with a Willy Wonka style chocolate factory. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Ink All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger